As you may know, I’ve been on this healthy journey for sometime now. While on this journey, I have adopted the idea of detoxing every 3-4 months. I do not claim to be a health expert, but I do know it is highly important to rid your body of all of the bad toxins.
Since joining ItWorks, I have fallen in love with all of the products thus far! I normally do our 2-day detox. However, I didn’t want to wait 7-10 business days for shipping. Silly, I know!
Anywho, I tried this detox my uncle had recommended. It is called, The Cleaner. It is a 7 day detox. Must I remind you that ours is only two days. So, I had to brace myself for seven days.
*Takes deep breath
Below I listed the pros and cons for The Cleaner and which detox I recommend.
- See results almost instantly
- Cleans your entire body
- Helps you go to the bathroom if you’re having trouble
- It cost about $15 with tax included
- The label does warn you about going to the bathroom. I ran to the toilet all 7 days to avoid crapping my pants (didn’t expect it to be that bad).
- If you don’t drink enough water, you cramp ALOT! Imagine having menstrul cramps when it’s not that time of month…not fun! (And I was drinking a lot of water, I might add).
- You have to take 8 pills a day! I hate taking pills and I had to take them for 7 days!
- I felt low on energy. Im not sure if it was the detox or the lack of iron in my system.
I’m pretty sure you already know I’m going to recommend our 2-day detox cleanse. I absolutely love it!
- There was no running home to get to the toilet to avoid a crapping accident. ✅
- There were no cramping. ✅
- There were no pills. ✅
- There was not fatigue. ✅
It was smooth and easy going! I went to the bathroom when I had to and my results were amazing! Check the photo section to see them.
Overall, I recommend our detox. It’s very gential on your tummy and it gets the job done!