My pregnancy journey has been a beautiful one. I’ve had moments where I started stressing out about being able to take care of my child as a single parent at 25, to stressing about if my child would find me funny. I am someone who over thinks and tries to plan everything, so this journey has been very interesting. No one could’ve every prepared me for this and no amount of stories could help me understand the changes that your body goes through. I’ve decided to share some of the things I’ve experienced while being being pregnant with you. So, make sure you check it out below.
- No one told me that my belly would prevent me from seeing my lady parts: Whenever I look down, all I see is my belly and there isn’t a way to move it out the way. I find it hilarious when I’m trying to figure out how to shave. It’s nearly impossible and I’m going to have to invest in getting waxed soon.
- My hormones have increased a ton: I’ve heard stories about people hormones decreasing and not wanting to think about sex. However, my hormones have been the opposite. I think about sex often, but have no desire to be touched. It helps that I am single and have no need to be involved with anyone. So, I just keep my mind busy.
- My back aches: I’ve always had horrible back problems and my pregnancy has made it worse! I find myself sleeping in strange positions to alleviate some of the pain.
- I was told I’d have strange cravings: I was told that I’d eat weird combinations of food. However, the only thing I want is beef. I eat so much beef, I think I’m going to turn into one if I don’t stop.
- I was told I’d eat more food: Truth is, I don’t. I only eat when I’m hungry and I never get full. It’s very strange. I still eat about 6 times a day, but I am never full. I thought I would eat everything and all day, but I don’t. I guess it’s a good thing because I won’t gain more weight than needed.
Those are just the top 5 things I’ve noticed during my pregnancy. It’s has been a beautiful experience and I’m enjoying my daughter kicks/punches. I find her to be extremely funny and I can only imagine what joy she will bring to my life when our eyes meet.
Until next time xoxo
Like ❤️ Comment ❤️ Share